Free admission and parking Parking and admission for all buses and accompanying vehicles (parents/chaperones) is at Gate 17 off of McKinley. Parking and admission for any other vehicles (non-buses) is at Gate 9 off of White Ave.
- No more than 2 adults per 1 student. Any additional adults will have to purchase a full price weekday ticket to enter the Fair.
- Based on California State Standards
- Maximum of 3 field trips per school-group a year
- Appropriate for PK – High School
- Pick up bounce-back tickets at the entrance from 12 – 3 p.m.
- Open to public, private and home school students
- Confirmation email needed to park and enter the Fair
- Field trips take place Wednesdays – Fridays, Sept. 4 – 26 (Closed Mondays & Tuesdays & Wed., Sept. 3)
- Re-entry is not available without the purchase of a ticket
- Gates open at 9 a.m. (three hours before the public can arrive)
ALL FIELD TRIP PARTICIPANTS NEED TO ARRIVE BEFORE 12 P.M. TO BE ADMITTED TO THE FAIR.
- America’s Great Outdoors
- America’s Kids
- Beneath the Sea
- California’s Heritage Square
- The Farm at Fairplex
- Flower & Garden Pavilion
- Historic Trains
- Millard Sheets
- Mojo’s Wild & Crazy Lagoon
- NHRA Museum
- Hall of Heroes – New!
- Wilderness Ridge
Field Trip Resources
- Important Field Trip Information
- Community Days at the Fair
- Scavenger Hunt
- Free Milk Coupon
- FairKids Map
- Read to Ride Program
- Millard Sheets Tours