SIGN UP TO BECOME A
All the information you need to become a 2022 LA County Fair vendor.
REMEMBER TO SAVE THE DATE: May 5 – 30, 2022 Fair will run Thursdays-Sundays, plus Memorial Day Monday.
FAIR THEME: Experience the Fair of the past, present and future as the 2022 LA County Fair celebrates the 100th anniversary of the very first Fair held in 1922, “Back to our Roots”.
Please mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to starting a new tradition for the next 100 years and can’t wait to welcome you all back in the spring.
Did you know you can be seen by and sell to more than 1 million diverse consumers who are armed with buying power at the LA County Fair?
- The LA County Fair is ranked among the Top 10 fairs in the nation
- The LA County Fair is Southern California's single largest event in September
- Surveys indicate that shopping ranks high in guest satisfaction and is a top influencer to come to the Fair
- The average household income for LA County Fair guests is $73,103
- Standard electricity - 110 Volt, 20 AMP
- Pipe and drape for indoor locations; canopies for most outdoor locations
- Staff admission and parking passes
- Company name and booth location listing on LACountyFair.com
Tool kit coming soon
Submit Vendor Application
For Commercial Sales Opportunities:
1101 West McKinley Ave.
Fairplex, CA 91768
Phone: (909) 865-4500
Fax: (909) 623-4368