Applications for May 2022 LA County Fair
Due to limited staffing and continued fair planning, the application will be released on January 3, 2022.
At that time you will receive an email with general information and a link to apply online.
REMEMBER TO SAVE THE DATE: May 5 – 30, 2022
Fair will run Thursdays-Sundays, plus Memorial Day Monday.
FAIR THEME: Experience the Fair of the past, present and future as the 2022 LA County Fair celebrates the 100th anniversary of the very first Fair held in 1922, “Back to our Roots”.
Please mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to starting a new tradition for the next 100 years and can’t wait to welcome you all back in the spring.
Why become a vendor?
Did you know you can be seen by and sell to more than 1 million diverse consumers who are armed with
buying power at the LA County Fair?
- The LA County Fair is ranked among the Top 10 fairs in the nation
- The LA County Fair is Southern California's single largest event in
- Surveys indicate that shopping ranks high in guest satisfaction and is a top
influencer to come to the Fair
- The average household income for LA County Fair guests is $73,103
Booth Space Includes:
- Standard electricity - 110 Volt, 20 AMP
- Pipe and drape for indoor locations; canopies for most outdoor locations
- Staff admission and parking passes
- Company name and booth location listing on LACountyFair.com
2022 General Information
2022 Space Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Tool kit coming soon
To Submit Vendor
For Commercial Sales Opportunities:
1101 West McKinley Ave.
Fairplex, CA 91768
Get Driving Directions
Phone: (909) 865-4500
Fax: (909) 623-4368
“We are first time vendors at the LA County Fair and are delighted with the outcome of this
incredibly electrifying event. A 19-day, energetic, colorful fair that by far is our most successful for
- Adriano Bartoli, AB Sorbets
“We have just completed our 13th year at the LA County Fair. It is the highest profit and sales
fair we do. We have always had a positive experience. The staff at the fair is easy to work with and
always react with a positive attitude. We have and will continue to recommend other vendors to this
- Dick and Sandy Black, All That Glitters
“Wow, the best I have seen in years! More advertisement and daily specials have definitely
increased attendance. The crowds are back. We have done as much in sales in 19 days as we did in 23 last
year. That means higher net profit and that is why I am here!”
- Zena Pando, Touch Of Mink
“After being a commercial exhibitor for over two decades at the LA Fair, our experience this year
can be summed up in one word: smooth! I also feel that some changes made by the Fair, such as the
shorter length of days open, have provided close to the same number of guests in a reduced time which
translates into improved efficiency for both the Fair and the vendors.”
- Eddie Secard, Secard Pools