Phone: (909) 623-3111
Phone: (909) 865-4070
LACF personnel are available on site for public assistance.
- Blue Gate entrance (Palm St.)
- Yellow Gate entrance (Magnolia St.)
- Green Gate entrance (near Toyota display)
Contact Guest Relations
If you see something, please say something.
Phone: (909) 865-4357
Code of Conduct
Smoking and Tobacco Policy
Smoking is not permitted in Fairplex buildings, and is only allowed outdoors. There is no smoking at the Fairplex Park Budweiser Grandstand. The Fair Association does not accept money from tobacco companies for sponsorship, promotional or advertising purposes.
Lost and Found
Located in the Security building
North side of the Grandstand by Yellow Gate
Lost children should be taken or picked up at the first floor of The Learning Centers.
Family Restrooms are available in every exhibit hall and at The Learning Centers
- Changing tables are available in Family Restrooms at every exhibit hall.
- “Lost Children” at The Learning Centers offers changing tables with their nursing room.
- We encourage guests to use changing tables at established locations, rather than food tables.