LACF meets the needs of all our guests
Fairplex and Los Angeles County Fair are committed to making our programs, events, services and facilities, and information and communications technology accessible to everyone, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d).
Fairplex and LACF prides itself on providing complete and convenient access for all our guests with disabilities. Many rides, shows, attractions, elevators and parking areas are designed to comfortably accommodate guests in wheelchairs and other disabilities. There are designated accessible entrances for all our attractions in the park.
All accessibility inquiries should be made to:
Attn: Guest Relations
1101 W. McKinley Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
Contact Guest Relations
We welcome all guests with disabilities to attend all events and offer the following services on their behalf.
All LACF facilities offer accessible seating locations. The following are tips that will assist you with purchasing accessible seats for your next LACF visit.
When purchasing tickets to an event in person, or by telephone, inform the LACF or Ticketmaster representative that you need to purchase accessible seating. When purchasing tickets via Ticketmaster.com, please click on the “Request Accessible Tickets” icon on the event page (pictured below).
This will create an email that will be sent to Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster will then have someone contact you directly regarding your purchase.
When the transaction is completed, please verify the seating location for accuracy.
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms are located throughout all LACF facilities.
- Accessibility is indicated at the entrance of these washrooms.
Carnival Rides, owned and operated by RCS
- Convenient wheelchair access is also available at all LACF facilities.
Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- LACF Team Members have been properly trained in all emergency preparedness procedures.
Hearing Impairments - Services provided with a 24-hour notice
- Assistive listening devices for the hearing impaired are provided through Guest Relations free of charge. To arrange for amplified handsets, please contact Guest Relations at 909-865-4320 (24-hour advance notice required).
- Additionally, with one week notice sign language interpreting services will be made available in Fairplex at no charge. To arrange for amplified handsets, please contact Guest Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Blue Gate, Yellow Gate and Green Gate
- $25.00 Wheelchairs
$35.00 Scooters after 7pm
Parking spaces and areas for guests with disabilities are available in all lots on a first-come, first-served basis. Disabled parking consists of two types, van accessible and standard accessible. Curb ramps are featured at the entrance levels. Parking lots surrounding the facilities also have spaces available which are located in areas nearest to the buildings. All disabled guest parking is clearly marked with signage. ADA spaces are available in all lots and locations are based on the events. Accessible spaces open to the public are available adjacent to entries at the following locations:
- Gate 17 (and Gate 15 when used) – Yellow Lot, 418 ADA spaces, 1900 Fairplex Drive
- Gate 9 – Blue Lot, 158 ADA spaces, 2100 N. White Ave.
- Gate 3 – Red Lot, 25 ADA Spaces, 601 W. McKinley Ave.
Valet only (fees apply, ADA patrons allowed to self-park)
ADA drop-off & pick-up zones are located adjacent to Gate 1, Green Gate, 1101 W. McKinley Ave.
Metrolink guests should exit platform area in Yellow Lot and proceed to adjacent tram stop for Accessible Shuttle to Yellow Gate Entrance.
- Oxygen tanks can be brought with you at some of our shows and attractions. However, due to the dramatic movement of the ride vehicles and certain flame effects at LACF, oxygen tanks may not be permitted at all locations. Please refer to Carnival Rides RCS ADA Information.
- Service Animals are welcome in all of our restaurant and merchandise locations, attraction queues and most other locations throughout Fairplex.
- There are specific entry/boarding requirements for each attraction to assist the service animal’s owner in making an informed decision about their animal’s safe admission. Please refer to Carnival Rides RCS ADA Information.
- All LACF facilities are smoke and vapor-free environments. Designated smoking areas are located outside of each LACF facilities.