- 1101 West McKinley Ave.
- Pomona, CA 91768
- Going East to LACF, Gate 17
- Going West to LACF, Gate 9
- VIP & Hotel Guests, Gate 3
For more information on public transportation to LACF, please visit the Metro Trip Planner and Metro Destination Discounts for special promotional offers.
Take the train to LACF. Now offering late night service from Union Station to LACF on weekends. Check the Schedule and be sure to use the LACF Promo to get there.
Outsmart traffic by downloading the free Go511
app to utilize the trip planner, and get up-to-the-minute traffic
updates, plus real-time and scheduled transit information for Los
Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties.
- Phone: (909) 623-3111
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (909) 865-4070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LACF personnel are available on site for public assistance.
- Blue Gate entrance (Palm St.)
- Yellow Gate entrance (Magnolia St.)
- Green Gate entrance (near Toyota display)
- Contact Guest Relations
- If you see something, please say something.
- Phone: (909) 865-4357
Lost and Found
- Located in the Security building
- North side of the Grandstand by Yellow Gate
- Lost children should be taken or picked up at the first floor of The Learning Center.
- Family Restrooms are available in every exhibit hall, “Lost Children” at The Learning Center and near Luminasia.
- Changing tables are available in Family Restroom at every exhibit hall.
- “Lost Children” at The Learning Center offers changing tables with their nursing room.
- We encourage guests to use changing tables at established locations, rather than food tables.
Code of Conduct