DIY – Entry Information
Step 1: Fill out entry form completely (entry form must include division and class numbers to be processed) and mail. Entry forms must be received by June 24, 2014. All entry forms are needed prior to dropping off of your entry, no exceptions.
Step 2: Drop off entries on Saturday, July 12, 2014 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. No entries will be accepted after 5:00 p.m. If you are unable to drop off your entry, you can send someone in your place. This is the only day entries will be accepted.
Entry drop off is located at 1101 W. McKinley Ave. Pomona, CA 91768. Please enter into Gate 1 off of McKinley Ave., let the guard know that you are here to drop off your entry and they will direct you to the DIY Design Studio.
If you are mailing in your entries via UPS, they must be received by 4:00 p.m. on July 11, 2014. Please include a duplicate copy of your entry form with your shipment. UPS entries can be mailed to:
LACF Los Angeles County Fair / DIY Design Studio
1101 W. McKinley Ave. Pomona, CA 91768
Step 3: Visit your entries on display here at the LACF. All award winning entries will be on display from August 29, 2014 – September 28, 2014, closed Mondays (except Labor Day), Tuesdays and Wednesday, September 3rd.
Step 4: Pick up entries on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 from 7am to 8pm. This is the ONLY day for pick up. Unclaimed articles will be donated to non-profit charities. Bring your claim check with you. If your claim check is lost, you must show identification before we will release your items. If you are unable to pick up your items you must send someone in your place. Please send them with your claim checks, or if they are lost you must send them with a note that it authorizes the release of your items.
Pick up is located at 1101 W. McKinley Ave. Pomona, CA 91768. Please enter into Gate 1 off of McKinley Ave., let the guard know that you are here to pick up your entry and they will direct you to the DIY Design Studio.
Featured Competitions & Contests
Tips for filling out your entry form:
- One entry per line only.
- For example, if you are entering an outfit that includes a hat, dress and booties; each item would need to be placed on one line so that a tag is made for each item.
- Please print your name clearly. Your entry tag will reflect the name printed on your entry form.
- Under the section marked “Description” please indicate the color, type or size of your entry.
- For example, if it is a quilt you can write the pattern name, or the color of the quilt, just a basic description.
- If your division and class numbers accurately describe your entry then you do not need to fill out the section marked “Description”.
- Division and class numbers needed to fill out your entry form can be found below under each competition section (for example, under Arts & Crafts, Quilting etc.)
For a complete description of each competition category,
including division and class numbers, please click on the category below.
Christmas Tree Contest
*No longer accepting entries