Whether you want to reach a niche market segment or a mass market, meet your customers at the Los Angeles County Fair where meaningful connections equal measurable results!
5-year Comparative Attendance
The Los Angeles County Fair offers one-on-one interaction with interested consumers of all ages through high-quality experiential marketing. Our guests are reflective of the highly diverse Southern California marketplace. Through custom programming we have a proven track record of attracting diverse target audiences to the event.
Our customers are upwardly mobile with an average household income of over $59,000, exceeding the Los Angeles DMA average of $58,805. Guest spend 36% of monthly entertainment budget at the Fair.
When it comes to promoting the Los Angeles County Fair, we guarantee unparalleled media exposure, reaching more than 20 million active Southern California consumers in the LA DMA. In addition to more than $2.1 million in paid media, the Fair secures added value media and public.
Online & Mobile
- More than 17 million page views, 2.1 million visits and 1,328,600 unique visitors in August and September
- On Facebook, more than 83,000 fans and 26,000 check-ins
- More than 4,200 followers on Twitter
- More than 141,000 mobile site visits
- 24,890 new mobile app downloads (does not include 2012 downloads)
- An e-mail database of more than 57,000 subscribers
- Pay-per-click and display online campaigns
In 2013, the LACF media relations program generated more than 300 million media impressions during its 22 day run in newspapers, magazines, TV, radio and web content.
- LACF was featured in 126 broadcast TV and news segments on local network and independent stations including KABC, KCBS, KNBC, KTTV-Fox, KTLA, KMEX and regional ethnic language programming.
- LACF was written about in over 740 print news stories from AP to Westways Magazine.
- We have experienced exponential information growth and exposure (300%) in just the last two years in combined online and print media reporting.
- Distribution of promoter-created press release to local print and online media on appropriate date timed to event and inclusion in LACF’s online newsroom. LACF’s PR team can assist with creation of press release if needed.
- LACF PR team will pitch LA general and ethnic media (print, tv and/or radio).
- Standard inclusion on Fairplex’s online event calendars, updated regularly.
- Standard inclusion in monthly calendar alerts sent to the local media outlets (includes LA, OC, Riverside and San Bernardino publications, TV and radio news desks – general and ethnic media).
- Standard posting update to third-party online “Things To Do” event calendars such as Events Crazy, Eventful, Events.org, Yahoo calendar, etc.
- Standard inclusion in LACF’s issued media alerts (sent out week of event when applicable).
- TV: Broadcast & Cable
- Radio: Music and talk format and internet radio
- Print: LA Times, OC Register, Los Angeles Newspaper Group and dozens of ethnic & lifestyle papers
- Flight Dates: Aug. 15-Sept. 29
- Reach: LA DMA, Inland Empire and Orange County