LACF 2014 marks the 92nd anniversary of fun for families all over Southern California. With something for everyone we’ve got themed exhibits, a carnival midway, horse racing, wine & beer tasting, nighttime concerts, community events, FairKids Field Trips and so much more! Sponsorships are fully customized to ensure your marketing objectives are met. Join us as a sponsor today.
Marketing and Public Relations
When it comes to promoting LACF, we guarantee unparalleled media exposure, reaching more than 20 million active Southern California consumers in the LA DMA. In addition to $1.5 million in added-value advertising and millions of dollars in public relations exposure, more than $2 million is invested in our award-winning advertising campaign.
Online and Mobile
- More than 1.8 million website impressions
- On Facebook, more than 15.6 million impressions, 42,000+ fans and 50,000+ check-ins
- More than 250,000 mobile site page views
- Pay-per-click and viral marketing campaigns
- Nearly 1.9 million visits on lacountyfair.com and
- fairplex.com; nearly 700,000 unqiue visitors in August and September
- Daily media outreach to 1,000+ media contacts in print, broadcast and online
- Print and electronic newsletters
- Positive media relationships with a proven track record of bringing the press to our events. Each year the Los Angeles County Fair receives local, regional and national coverage in radio and television broadcasts and print publications
- TV: Broadcast & Cable
- Radio: Music and talk format
- Print: LA Times, Los Angele Newspaper Group and dozens of ethnic & lifestyle papers
- Flight Dates: Aug. – Sept. 28, 2014
- Reach: LA DMA, Inland Empire and Orange County
Expenditures do not include added-value promotional exposure in TV, radio and print advertising.
Whether your goal is to increase sales or create a buzz about your brand, the LACF team will create a customized sponsorship program to maximize your return on investment.
Sponsorship Opportunities may include:
- Presenting sponsorship
- Category exclusivity
- Retail sales promotion
- On- and off-site activation
- Online and social media exposure
- Customized affiliation with a Fair attraction or program
- On-site sales
- Product launching and sampling
- Lead generation
- Advertising and media tie-in
- Charitable or community partnership
- Hospitality opportunities