Our surveys indicate that the two main reasons people come to the Fair is to shop and eat. For our commercial vendors and corporate partners, the Fair is the place to launch new products, communicate one-on-one with new and loyal customers, build brand awareness and conduct on-site sales. Fair surveys indicate that 77 percent of our guests shop while at the Fair.
Marketing and Public Relations
When it comes to promoting the Los Angeles County Fair, we guarantee unparalleled media exposure, reaching more than 20 million active Southern California consumers in the LA DMA. In addition to $1.5 million in added-value advertising and millions of dollars in public relations exposure, more than $2 million is invested in our award-winning advertising campaign.
Online and Mobile
- More than 1.8 million website impressions
- On Facebook, more than 15.6 million impressions, 42,000+ fans and 50,000+ check-ins
- More than 250,000 mobile site page views
- Pay-per-click and viral marketing campaigns
- Nearly 1.9 million visits on lacountyfair.com and
- fairplex.com; nearly 700,000 unique visitors in August and September
In 2013, the LACF media relations program generated more than 300 million media impressions during its 22 day run in newspapers, magazines, TV, radio and web content.
- LACF was featured in 126 broadcast TV and news segments on local network and independent stations including KABC, KCBS, KNBC, KTTV-Fox, KTLA, KMEX and regional ethnic language programming.
- LACF was written about in over 740 print news stories from AP to Westways Magazine.
- We have experienced exponential information growth and exposure (300%) in just the last two years in combined online and print media reporting.
Distribution of promoter-created press release to local print and online media on appropriate date timed to event and inclusion in LACF’s online newsroom. LACF’s PR team can assist with creation of press release if needed.
- LACF PR team will pitch LA general and ethnic media (print, tv and/or radio).
- Standard inclusion on Fairplex’s online event calendars, updated regularly.
- Standard inclusion in monthly calendar alerts sent to the local media outlets (includes LA, OC, Riverside and San Bernardino publications, TV and radio news desks – general and ethnic media).
- Standard posting update to third-party online “Things To Do” event calendars such as Events Crazy, Eventful, Events.org, Yahoo calendar, etc.
- Standard inclusion in LACF’s issued media alerts (sent out week of event when applicable).
- TV: Broadcast & Cable
- Radio: Music and talk format
- Print: LA Times, Los Angeles Newspaper Group and dozens of ethnic & lifestyle papers
- Flight Dates: Aug. – Sept. 28, 2014
- Reach: LA DMA, Inland Empire and Orange County
- Expenditures do not include added-value promotional exposure in TV, radio and print advertising.
To join us as a vendor please fill out this form.