Code of Conduct
In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, we ask for your cooperation in complying with these Rules of Conduct at all times.
These activities are prohibited at Fairplex:
- Running, shouting, horseplay, throwing of any type of debris.
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type.
- Threatening, belligerent or hostile behavior of any type.
- Standing or walking in large groups that block the movement of Fairplex patrons or cause inconvenience to others.
- Blocking any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand,
performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, walkway, fire exit
- Bicycle riding, skate boarding, rollerblading, Moped riding, Segway
riding or skating of any kind on Fairplex grounds.
- Possession of alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any illegal substance.
- Use of loud or obscene language or gestures or other offensive behavior that interferes with - Fairplex patrons’ enjoyment of activities and events at Fairplex.
- Sitting on or placing feet on table tops.
- Being on Fairplex grounds without shoes or shirt.
- Bringing pets on Fairplex grounds.
- Soliciting for sale, offering for sale, or selling goods or services by non-concessionaires. (The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space by approved concessionaires upon payment of a fee for such commercial space. Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from Fairplex commercial sales department).
- Interfering with Fairplex business or interfering with the conduct of business by Fairplex concessionaires or exhibitors.
- Soliciting contributions or signatures, leafleting, picketing or displaying signs, posters or banners except in designated areas assigned by Fairplex by permit upon proper application, subject toFairplex rules for non-commercial expressive activity.
- Distributing buttons, bumper stickers, hats, balloons, T-shirts, novelty items, food or beverages by non-concessionaires.
- Any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property.
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon.
- Any act defined by federal, state, or local statute or ordinances as constituting a crime.
- Patrons are allowed to bring single wagons; no attached wagon trains are permissible on Fairplex property, any attached cooler compartment cannot exceed 12” x 18”.
- All persons entering Fairplex grounds agree that they are subject to a protective screening and/or search for weapons, narcotics, alcohol and illegal items.
Violation of these Rules of Conduct will constitute cause for removal of the violator from Fairplex grounds.
Parking for Fairplex events only. All parking regulations strictly enforced. All roads are fire lanes. No overnight parking of unauthorized vehicles and/or vehicles not parked in properly marked stalls will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
CVC 22658 (a) U.F.C. 10206207
Fairplex Security (909) 623-3116
- This facility operates in accordance with all regulations mandated by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- This property is monitored 24 hours a day by video surveillance.
This Contract Limits our Liability
The parking ticket licenses the holder to park one vehicle as directed in this area at the holder’s risk. Licensor hereby declares itself not responsible and assumes no liability arising from fire, theft, damage to, or loss of such vehicle or any article left therein, only a license of space is granted hereby and no bailment is created. Acceptance of this ticket constitutes acknowledgement by holder that they have read and agreed to the provisions of the forgoing contract. LOCK YOUR CAR.
Notice: Commercial Production Release
By entering these premises you authorize and hereby give permission to the Los Angeles County Fair/Fairplex to copyright, publish all photographs and/or motion picture and/or voice recording and/or videotapes taken by them or their agents in which you may appear. You further agree that the L.A. County Fair/Fairplex may use or cause to be used, these items for any and all exhibits, public displays, publications, commercial art advertising purposes without limitations or reservation or any fee is hereby acknowledged.